1/21/2009

Life is Love



This is my pro-life video that goes with my third place paper called, Life is Love. On January 24, at the Wyoming Right to Life Rally at the LCSD#1 Administration Building on House Ave at 10 a.m. This event is held before our March from the Depot to the Capital Building in Cheyenne that begins at Noon. This March for life is probably one of the shortest in the United States, but we still have to give a lot. I am planning on bringing my mini video camera so that I can put together another video that will share the experience with everyone here and at GodTube and YouTube, Facebook, and XT3.com.

See, God always provides us with real windy and cold weather. We are all bundled up against the frigid temps. So this march is only for the tough of heart who love life with everything they got. You can check out my paper at a later date. I will post it after the event with the new video. God bless everyone and let us be a culture of personal responsibility and stand up for those who do not have the voice to speak for themselves.

No comments: